Owners Corporation Services
Jeffrey E. McLean & Co. Pty Ltd manage a substantial portfolio of Owners Corporation Properties in the North Eastern Suburbs.
Our Owners Corporation Managers is a Real Estate Institute of Victoria Accredited Manager. Regular attendance at seminars and training venue ensure up to date knowledge of all aspects of Owners Corporation Management. We manage Owners Corporations in Residential, Commercial and Industrial premises.
We offer the following services:
- Personalised Service
- Property Inspections as required
- Preparation of Budgets and Financial Statements
A Financial Statement is provided for each Annual General Meeting, showing all monies collected and disbursed on behalf of the Owners Corporation. A Budget is also prepared for each Annual General Meeting, estimating the costs of running the Owners Corporation for the next financial year.
Experience & Knowledge
Jeffrey E. McLean & Co. Pty. Ltd. has been active in the Northern Suburbs and located in Rosanna for over 40 years. We ensure that our staff remain informed and up-to-date in the latest developments in the industry and regularly attend training sessions on all areas which impact our clients. This allows us to:
- Assist and advise your Owners Corporation Members to ensure all your needs are met.
- Ensure compliance with Legislation and Acts of Parliament governing Owners Corporations.
- Keep our clients informed as to the latest developments and matters which may affect your Owners Corporation.
- Ensure that Owners Corporation rules are adhered to at all times and ensure that new Members are informed of these rules prior to settlement.
- Mediate and resolve disputes amongst Members as necessary. Jeffrey E. McLean & Co. is very familiar with Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) procedures.
Collection of Owners Corporation Fees
We send out quarterly, half yearly or yearly accounts for Owners Corporation contributions. We receipt and bank these monies in our Trust Account. We follow up outstanding contributions.
Our Customer Service Charter
When Jeffrey E. McLean & Co. Pty Ltd are appointed to manage your Owners Corporation you can be assured we will take care of everything. For over 40 years Jeffrey E. McLean & Co. Pty Ltd have been assisting their clients by taking on the day to day running, legalities and intricacies that come with maintaining an Owners Corporation.
We are determined in providing the most professional and personal service in a timely manner.
Arrangement of competitive insurance premiums
We liaise with the industry-leading specialists in Owners Corporation insurance to ensure that your property is covered in any emergency. As your Owners Corporation Manager, we:
- Arrange insurance quotations and implement insurance on your behalf, according to your instructions.
- Complete and monitor the progress of any insurance claims made on your behalf.
- Advise you on insurance matters; all our Owners Corporation staff are qualified Authorised Representatives with all the leading insurers in the Owners Corporation industry.
- Ensure that the interests of the Lending Authorities are endorsed on your Policy.
Repairs & Maintenance
We work together with a dedicated team of contractors and maintenance professionals to ensure that your property is maintained to a high standard. We ensure that all our Tradespeople are qualified and that they hold the appropriate indemnity Insurance cover should something unforeseen occur. We:
- Obtain quotations and organise general garden maintenance and regular gutter cleaning.
- Arrange contractors to attend to any repairs or maintenance issues at your property.
- Arrange quotations and organise painting, electrical or plumbing works as required by you as Owners Corporation Members.
Annual General Meetings
Our Company will arrange and attend the Annual General Meeting and any Special Meetings as required. We prepare and forward to all Owners:
- Notice of Meeting
- Financial Statements for the previous period
- Budget for the forthcoming period
We assist in conducting the meeting and recording accurate Minutes, and implement any works decided upon by Members following the Meeting.
We carry out all day-to-day secretarial and administration duties in relation to your property:
- Keep accurate records of the Owners Corporation – Minutes Book, accounting records, correspondence etc. Refer to Section 2 of our Contract of Appointment.
- Attend to correspondence in relation to your Owners Corporation. Issue any Notices that may be necessary.
- Ensure that your Owners Corporation Seal, Title & Keys are safely stored and used appropriately.
- Maintain the Owners Corporation Register and ensure that all details are kept up-to-date and accurate.
Forms for Owners Corporation Meetings
Download these forms and return as indicated. (to download Right Mouse Click and Save As)
Consumer Affairs Victoria Information - PDF document download
Guide to owning, managing and living in an Owners Corporation (to download Right Mouse Click and Save As)
Welcome to Strata Life
Informative articles to assist owners living in or owning Lots / Units in an Owners Corporations. (to download Right Mouse Click and Save As)
- Jeff McLean Business Development Manager/Owners Corporation Manager
- Phone: 9459 6699
- Request an Information Pack